Monday, February 8, 2016

Introduction

Hello all and welcome to my blog! 

This blog is dedicated to my Senior Research Project that I am conducting during my final trimester of high school. I am very excited for this opportunity and I can't wait to learn more.

 I will be studying accounting at Barrett Honors this Fall. I am interested in how an accounting firm dedicated to pension administration (a firm that manages retirement accounts); meaning how much time they spend doing government-required tasks vs. mail sorting vs. talking to the client, etc.


 More to come as I continue further with my internship, which starts Monday, February 8th!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited that you're excited. I hope this experience provides many new outlets for your interests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexie! As one of your former teachers and your counselor, it has been a privilege to observe how your interests have become more focused. I look forward to learning all that you take away from this internship. I know it will prove invaluable once you begin college in the fall!

    ReplyDelete